The Mansionpedia is a collaborative database dedicated to the Luigi's Mansion series, which covers all information as well as helpful walkthroughs and guides maintained by the players for Luigi's Mansion, as well as its sequels, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Luigi's Mansion 3, as well as the spin-off arcade game, Luigi's Mansion Arcade!
The Mansionpedia was created on August 27, 2010. We could use your help to grow the community, so buck up your Poltergust and let's capture some ghosts in the Mansionpedia!
Any user can edit our articles, but you'll need to make an account to create new articles, upload images, and much more.All Luigi's Mansion games are action-adventure video games that mix horror themes in a friendly way for almost all audiences, perfect to play in Halloween season. This is one of the few games in the Mario franchise in which Luigi is the protagonist, rather than Mario.
Scars is a variant of the Beetle Whisperer appearing in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's ScareScraper, and later returning in Luigi's Mansion Arcade. Scars is based on a zombie, resembling Frankenstein in popular culture.Treacherous Mansion, and probably the most difficult mission in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. It functions much like the other ghost-infestation missions where Luigi must capture a large amount of ghosts in a certain period of time. But here, instead of a timer, there is a time limit, and soon if the ghosts remain in the mansion for too long and become two powerful to be stopped, the dimension will collapse upon itself, causing a Game Over. Haunted Towers of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. In this mission. Luigi must track down the five Hiders that each stole a vane off of the pinwheel gate, thus ceasing its function and preventing Luigi from getting into the Hollow Tree.
Vote for a featured article here!
|Eiralp99 • Mariz627 • NintendoDrilly|
|Mansion Expert (Admins)|
|LuigiMaster41 • TheCheckmeister • Comrade SS • MangledMangle|
|ScareScraper Master (Content Moderators)|
|ThePlatinumKnight • YEETMASTER43 • Scottsc • Lorddimertelo2213 • VexMania • CloningYoshi|
|Boo Tracker (Thread Moderators)|
|Ninfan64 • Fun Fright|
|Paranormal Investigator (Rollbacks)|
- "One day, Luigi receives a letter to his own mansion from a contest he did not enter. This mansion is revealed to be filled to the brim with scary ghosts! Luigi meets up with a scientist named Professor Elvin Gadd, who gives him his latest gadgets to assist Luigi in his ghost hunting adventure, such as the Poltergust 3000 and the Game Boy Horror for communication. Help Luigi bust ghosts through this mansion to defeat King Boo and rescue his brother Mario, who had been trapped within a painting!"
- "In Evershade Valley, Professor Elvin Gadd is continuing his latest research, with the help of some friendly ghosts to assist him. But then, King Boo returns, and uses the power of his crown to shatter the Dark Moon, turning all of the ghosts aggressive! Luigi suits up with the professor once more, and his equipped with the upgraded Poltergust 5000 to help bust ghosts, and use the Dual Scream for communication. Help Luigi retrieve the Dark Moon pieces from each of the Possessor ghosts, defeat King Boo once more, rescue Mario and restore peace to Evershade Valley again!"
- "On a beautiful, sunny day, Luigi and his friends are invited to a fancy hotel, known as The Last Resort! The owner, Hellen Gravely, gives Luigi and the others are warm welcome to her hotel, and leads them to their hotel rooms. However, at night, all of Luigi's friends are captured, and Hellen Gravely, who is revealed to be a fangirl of King Boo, releases him from his portrait! Luigi barely manages to escape, and manages to find E. Gadd's latest invention, the Poltergust G-00! With some training from Polterpup, Luigi helps free E. Gadd, and he later equips him with the Virtual Boo for communication. With ghosts on the horizon, time to team up with Luigi... and Gooigi!? Scale the floors of The Last Resort, take down hordes of ghosts, free Luigi's friends and take down King Boo once more!"
The Mansionpedia is NOT an official site owned by the company who produces these games, Nintendo.
- There are 172 stubbed articles.
- There are 41 stubbed sections.
- There are 2 articles that need a rewrite.
- There are 33 articles in need of cleanup.
- There are 3 incompleted articles.
- There are 91 articles in need of images.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
Check out our Tasks page for more!
- Luigi's Mansion related news
- October 31, 2020: One year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion 3!
- March 4 - April 30, 2020: Luigi's Mansion 3 received DLC for ScareScraper, allowing Luigis to choose alternate Costumes. New ScareScraper ghosts were also included.
- Summer 2020: Five year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion Arcade in Japan!
- October 31, 2019: Luigi's Mansion 3 released worldwide.
- October 12, 2019: One year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion (3DS) in North America!
- October 12, 2018: Luigi's Mansion (3DS) was released in North America.
- Spring 2018: One year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion Arcade in North America!
- March 20, 2018: Five year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon in Japan!
- Spring 2017: Luigi's Mansion Arcade was released in North America.
- September 14, 2016: Fifteen year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion in Japan!
- March 17, 2016: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was re-released as part of the Nintendo Selects in Japan.
- Summer 2016: One year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion Arcade in Japan!
- Summer 2015: Luigi's Mansion Arcade was released in Japan.
- March 20, 2014: One year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon in Japan!
- March 20, 2013: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was released in Japan.
- September 14, 2011: Ten year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion in Japan!
- September 14, 2006: Five year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion in Japan!
- April 4, 2003: Luigi's Mansion re-released as a Player's Choice release in Europe.
- September 14, 2002: One year anniversary of Luigi's Mansion in Japan!
- September 14, 2001: Luigi's Mansion released in Japan.
- Wiki related news
- CloningYoshi has been promoted to content moderator due to his contributions!
- Fun Fright has been promoted to a discussions moderator!
- VexMania has returned to the staff team as a discussions and content moderator!
- Ninfan64 has been promoted to a discussions moderator, due to their recent contributions on the wiki!
- LuigiMaster41 has been promoted to admin, due to his recent contributions to the wiki!
- Mansion Builders online! Do you qualify for the legendary award?
- Please create fan made articles about Luigi's Mansion at the Fansion Wiki, rather than here!
- Be sure to check out the Luigi's Mansion Reddit Page!
- King Boo Hunt! King Boo hides in some of the smallest pages, making comfort in them. Find the pages and expand them so he has nowhere to hide!
- Mansion Builders! A special reward to those that have contributed a lot to this wiki!
- Hider and Seek! Multiple Hiders hide in our smallest articles, so expand the article with plenty of information to force them to come out of their hiding spots!
- Feed the Gobber! Add plenty of images and create galleries to feed our hungry Gobbers in some of our articles that may lack images!
- There are Poltergust models that do not make an appearance in the Luigi's Mansion series; the Super Poltergust 3001 and Poltergust 4000, which make appearances in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Mario Kart DS respectively.
- In the English versions of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, the first letters of each mansion, bonus missions and Possessors, as well as the five main ghost types in the English versions of Luigi's Mansion 3, spell out the name "GHOST".
- In the English versions of Luigi's Mansion 3, the first letters of Nikki, Lindsey, and Ginny abbreviate to "NLG", which references the developers of Dark Moon and 3, as well as various other games, Next Level Games.
The Mansionpedia gets its share of supporters including:
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of the Mansionpedia, please send a message to our active Booreaucrat, Eiralp99.