All Luigi's Mansion games are action-adventure video games that mix horror themes in a friendly way for almost all audiences, perfect to play in Halloween season. This is one of the few games in the Mario franchise in which Luigi is the protagonist, rather than Mario.
Visual Tricks, or A-4, is the fourth mission in the Gloomy Manor of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. It is the introduction of the Dark-Light Device, Spirit Balls, and Boos, as well as Greenies wearing sunglasses, which need to be vacuumed off to capture it. Luigi must find who's making everything disappear, and use the Dark-Light Device to make everything reappear.
Luigi's Mansion 3, unlocked by beating Nikki, Lindsey, and Ginny. The Boss fought here is Captain Fishhook. It is seemingly a pirate themed restaurant with a large outside segment, like most cafés. However, this one is very large. The layout is probably one of the most simple of all the floors. There is a elevator hall that turns west, then northwards there is a door to the pirate grotto. Continuing north there is a huge beach, accompanied by an even larger ocean.
Haunted Towers of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. In this mission. Luigi must track down the five Hiders that each stole a vane off of the pinwheel gate, thus ceasing its function and preventing Luigi from getting into the Hollow Tree.
Did You Know?
Luigi's Mansion Trailers
To write a new article, just click the link in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
The Mansion Needs your help! Please help contribute to this wiki so the after-worldwide knowledge of Luigi's Mansion grows stronger!
Alerts & News
|VexMania has returned to the staff team as a discussions and content moderator!|
|Ninfan64 has been promoted to a discussions moderator, due to their recent contributions on the wiki!|
|YEETMASTER43 has been promoted to content moderator due to their contributions!|
|LuigiMaster41 has been promoted to admin, due to his amazing contributions to the wiki!|
|Mansion Builders online! Do you qualify for the legendary award?|
|Please create fan made articles about Luigi's Mansion at the Fansion Wiki, rather than here!|
|Be sure to check out the Luigi's Mansion Reddit Page!|
- There are 174 stubbed articles.
- There are 20 stubbed sections.
- There are 1 articles that need a rewrite.
- There are 12 articles in need of cleanup.
- There are 3 incompleted articles.
- There are 75 articles in need of images.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- King Boo Hunt! King Boo hides in some of the smallest pages, making comfort in them. Find the pages and expand them so he has nowhere to hide!
- Mansion Builders! A special reward to those that have contributed a lot to this wiki!
- Hider and Seek! Multiple Hiders hide in our smallest articles, so expand the article with plenty of information to force them to come out of their hiding spots!
- Feed the Gobber! Add plenty of images and create galleries to feed our hungry Gobbers in some of our articles that may lack images!
The Luigi's Mansion Wiki gets its share of supporters including:
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of Luigi's Mansion Wiki, please send a message to a Bureaucrat.
Policies and more
This wiki has an assortment of different pages that are meant for rules, help, and more.
- These pages all start with the phrase "Luigi's Mansion Wiki:" and then the page name. It also makes them distinct from separate articles.
- Most articles here are protected with the exception of the sandbox.
- Please refer to this category for navigation through the pages.